Small Group Tours
The Uco Valley is the new frontier of winemaking in Mendoza. Here superb quality wines are crafted at high-altitude vineyards, framed by the impressive, towering Andes mountain range.
On your Uco Valley Wine Experience, after a scenic drive along the international Route 40, enjoy personal visits and special wine tastings while marvelling at vineyards that are up to 1400m (4600 feet) high. After a multi-course wine pairing lunch at the last winery, usually Bodega Diamandes, Monteviejo or Andeluna we will happily head back to Mendoza.
- Available on Wed, Fri & Sun. (For other days, please inquire.)
- Maximum 6-7 guests
- Starts 8:30am and returns around 6:30pm
US$ 195 per person
- 3 carefully chosen wineries in total
- Custom tastings including high-altitude delicious wines
- Multi-course gourmet wine pairing lunch. (Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.)
- English-speaking, personable and local wine hosts
- Pick up and drop off included for hotels/apartments in Mendoza city center or Chacras de Coria. (For further locations, please inquire.)