Small Group Tours
Luján de Cuyo is home to some of the oldest wineries in Mendoza and Argentina. Here the past meets the present showing a great contrast between quaint historic wineries and small modern boutiques.
On this in-depth tour of the Luján de Cuyo wine region, our group’s visits and wine tastings are personal and private, so that you can relax while tasting some of the region’s best wines and getting to know the origins of winemaking in Mendoza. A delicious gourmet wine pairing lunch at the fourth winery, for example Bodega Lagarde, Finca Decero or Martino Wines will be the cherry on top of a perfect day!
- Available on Tue, Thu & Sat. (For other days, please inquire.)
- Maximum 6-7 guests
- Starts 8:45am and returns around 5:30pm
US$ 185 per person
Book more than one activity with us, for example combine with our Uco Valley Wine Experience, to receive a US$ 10 discount per person on each tour!
- 4 hand-picked wineries in total
- Tailored tastings including up to their top wines
- Multi-course gourmet wine pairing lunch. (Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.)
- English-speaking, knowledgeable, local wine hosts
- Pick up and drop off included for hotels/apartments in Mendoza city center or Chacras de Coria. (For other locations, please inquire.)