Malbec is the varietal that put Mendoza on the map, and it has become synonymous with the Mendoza Wine Country – but there is not just one Malbec! Through the years, this deep inky violet grape variety with ripe black fruit flavors –plum, cherry, blackberry – has developed many interesting facets in Mendoza depending on the different terroirs it is grown in, the vineyard management, the various vinification methods used and the other grape varietals it is blended with.
Whether you already are a Malbec lover or are “Malbec curious”, deepen your appreciation even more on this Profound Malbec Tour. Learn about this versatile grape variety by visiting two specialized wineries in the morning and round off your day with a Malbec focused wine pairing lunch at Bodega Lagarde or Finca Decero.
- Available Monday to Friday, subject to the wineries’ availability.
- All-private wine experience.
- Starts 8:30am and returns around 5:30pm.
US$ 220 per person (2 – 3 people)
US$ 200 per person (4 – 5 people)
US$ 180 per person (6 – 8 people)
- 3 distinct wineries in Luján de Cuyo
- Malbec focused wine tastings at Maal Wines and Matervini
- Malbec wine pairing lunch. (Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.)
- English-speaking knowledgeable wine hosts
- Pick up and drop off included for hotels/apartments in Mendoza city center or Chacras de Coria. (For further locations, please inquire.)